"Lord Jesus to said of Saint Faustina: 'I desire that this mercy flow out upon the whole world through your heart. Let no one who approaches you go away without that trust in My mercy, which I so ardently desire for souls. Pray as much as you can for the dying. By your entreaties, obtain for them trust in My mercy, because they have most need of trust, and have it the least'".
"Oh, how great is the goodness of God, greater than we can understand"... “MANKIND WILL NOT HAVE PEACE UNTIL IT TURNS WITH TRUST TO MY MERCY”.
- The Chaplet: How it came about, how Jesus spoke with Sr Faustina and asked her to promote it in the world.
- MoreOnTheChaplet, and God's promise of Grace and Mercy for the dying.
- Sister (Saint) Faustina: HerLife EWTN Diary-Exerpts
- (The complete Diary) , online , free for download. PDF document, 400+ pages. BuyOnline - @$8.00.
- Jesus wants us to recognize that His mercy is greater than our sins, so that we will call upon Him with trust, receive His mercy, and let it flow through us to others. Ask for His mercy; be merciful; completely trust in Jesus... It is a decision to trust completely in Him, to accept His mercy with thanksgiving, and to be merciful as He is merciful... Putting mercy into action is not an option of the Divine Mercy Devotion; it's a requirement!
- The Catechism (2016): The children of our holy mother the Church rightly hope for the grace of final perseverance and the recompense of God their Father for the good works accomplished with his grace in communion with Jesus. Keeping the same rule of life, believers share the "blessed hope" of those whom the divine mercy gathers into the "holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."
- We Catholics must tell the world about Christ's coming Judgement, and about His offer of mercy. Blessed Mother said to Sr Faustine: "You have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for granting mercy"... As often as the frail man falls into sin or grows cold in his relationship with his Creator, the all-loving God ceaselessly displays His never-ending mercy. Why? His only desire is eternal life for His creatures who might be lost to sin.
- And we must implore God's mercy for humanity in this hour of history ...we must beg for it at this difficult, critical phase of the history of the Church and of the world". Blessed Mother reminds us: "When I predict chastisements to you, remember that everything, at any moment, may be changed by the force of your prayer and your reparative penance".
- Mary and Jesus desire that we try to avert Justice for the people of the world, so that His mercy may take its place... Jesus has said to Sr Faustina: "I do not want to punish!"